- Add an Enterprise Access PlanAn Enterprise Access Plan can be added through the User Access menu at the Enterprise group level using the website.
- Assign an Access Control card or PIN to a userA card or PIN code can be assigned to a user using the app or website.
- Buzz or unlock an Access Control doorA door can be buzzed or unlocked from the app and website.
- Create a First Person In ruleThe First Person In rule allows authorized users to buzz in during the Business Arrival timeframe, triggering the door to unlock when the business opens and lock when the business closes.
- Create an Access Control holiday scheduleThe Holiday Schedules feature allows users to pause specific Access Plans to prevent specific users entry to specific doors on the selected dates.
- Create delayed or temporary Access Control credentialsAccess Control users have the ability to set Access Control credentials to apply between a specific date range, to end on a specific date for temporary users, or to create users with a set start date.
- Download Access Control users in bulkA list of Access Control users can be downloaded as a CSV file using the Customer Website.
- Generate a User Summary Report for Access ControlThe User Summary Report for Access Control provides a list of all users alongside relevant information such as credentials, credential start date, credential end date (where applicable), Access Group, and Access Plans.