The User Summary Report for Access Control provides a list of all users alongside relevant information such as credentials, credential start date, credential end date (where applicable), Access Group, and Access Plans. The report can be delivered on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Note: This report is available on all accounts with Access Control, at least one Access Plan with users and doors added, and the Commercial Reports service package add-on. For more information, contact your service provider.
To generate a User Summary Report for Access Control:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Activity.
- Click Reports.
- Click New Report.
- Click to select User Summary Report.
- In the Report Name field, enter the desired name for the report.
- In Include User Credentials, select Yes or No.
- In Timeframe, select Yesterday, Last 7 Days, or Previous Month.
- In Delivery Schedule, click to select Include a CSV version of the report if desired.
- In Recipients, click Add to choose who will receive the report.
- Click the entries in Address Book to be notified, or click New to add a new Address Book entry.
- Click Close.
- Verify the report is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save.