An input can be configured to trigger one or multiple Access Control doors with an Event-Triggered Rule using the Alarm.com customer website.
To configure an Event-Triggered Rule to trigger Access Control doors:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Automation.
- Click Rules.
- Click Add New Rule and select Event-Triggered Rule (if applicable).
- Enter the desired name for the rule.
- In Automate My, select Doors.
- In When this event occurs, select Input Activity.
- Select which input and input action should trigger the doors.
- In Perform this action, select the desired gate function.
- In Select Devices, select which doors the rule should apply to.
- In During these time frames, select the desired time frames for the rule to operate.
- Click Save.