An auxiliary REX device can be scheduled to only function at a scheduled time with an Event-Triggered Rule using the Alarm.com customer website.
To configure an Event-Triggered Rule for an auxiliary REX device to only trigger an Access Control door at a scheduled time:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Automation.
- Click Rules.
- Click Add New Rule and select Event-Triggered Rule (if applicable).
- Enter the desired name for the rule.
- In Automate My, select Doors.
- In When this event occurs, select Input Activity.
- Select which custom REX input and input action should trigger the doors.
- In Perform this action, select the desired function.
- In Select Devices, select which doors this rule should apply to.
- In During these time frames, select the appropriate time frames for when the custom REX input device should trigger the previously selected doors.
- Click Save.