An Enterprise Access Plan is made through the User Access menu at the Enterprise group level using the Alarm.com customer website. An Enterprise Access Plan can include any access point and any user across all locations in the system.
Within an Enterprise Access Plan, Enterprise users will have access to all access points specified in the plan, while single system users will only have access to the access points in the plan from their location.
Example: If a user was created under the Grove St account and is added to an Access Plan with three doors from Park Ave and one door from Grove St, they will only have access to the one door at Grove St. Meanwhile an Enterprise level user in this same plan would have access to all four doors, and a Park Ave user would have access to their three doors.
To add an Enterprise Access Plan:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- From the Enterprise group level (i.e., the Locations page), click User Access.
- Click Add New Plan.
- Select an icon and enter a name for the Access Plan, then click Next.
- Click Add Users.
- Select which users to add to the plan, then click Save.
Note: Enterprise users will have access to all access points specified in the plan, while single system users will only have access to the access points in the plan from their location. These users can be sorted using the All Locations dropdown menu.
- Click Add Access Points.
- Select which Access Points to include in the plan, then click Save.
- Click Add Schedule.
- Select a schedule to apply to the plan, then click Save.
- Review the finalized Access Plan, then click Save.