Users with access to multiple locations can be added using the Alarm.com customer website. For security reasons, user information can only be added and configured using the Alarm.com customer website. The Alarm.com customer website can be accessed from a computer or the web browser of a mobile device.
Important: To use Enterprise Locations, you must have the Enterprise Security Console add-on selected in your service package. For more information about Enterprise security, see Access Control Enterprise - Video Tutorial and/or contact your service provider.
To add an access control user with access to multiple Enterprise locations:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Verify the Enterprise name is selected, not a location name. When the Enterprise group is selected, a Locations option shows in the menu instead of Home.
- If a location is selected, use the dropdown menu to select the Enterprise group. Enterprise groups have next to the Enterprise name, whereas locations will have for commercial accounts or for residential accounts next to the location name.
- If the option to select an Enterprise group is not showing, verify the login has access to the Enterprise group.
- Click Users Access.
- Click Users.
- Click Add New User.
- Enter the user's first and last names.
- Click Create.
- On the User Profile page, click Add Credential.
- Select Access Badge or Pin.
- Enter or scan on the credential.
- Click Assign Badge or Assign Pin.
Once the user has been created it must be added to an Enterprise level access plan. If an Enterprise level access plan has not been created, please see Add an Enterprise Access Plan.