An Access Control panel can be set up to arm upon a double card swipe using the Alarm.com Alarm.com customer website.
Important: The option to arm the panel upon a successful double card swipe is only available to panels using an LTE or Dual-Path module.
To add a rule to arm a security panel upon double card swipes:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Automation.
- Click Rules.
- Click Add New Rule.
- In the Name of rule field, enter the desired name for the rule.
- In Automate my, select Security System.
- In When this event occurs, select Access Control Door.
- Using the first dropdown menu, select which reader triggers the rule.
- Using the second dropdown menu, select is accessed by a valid credential with a double card swipe.
- Using the third dropdown menu, select Employee or Manager.
- Using the Perform this action dropdown menu, select whether the rule is going to trigger the system to Arm Stay, Arm Away, or Disarm.
- When choosing to Arm Away or Arm Stay, select No entry delay if desired.
- In Select Devices, click to select the partitions that are armed when the rule is triggered.
- In During these time frames, select the desired time frames for the rule.
- Click Save.