- Add a new location to a groupAdd new locations to an existing group to manage and make changes across multiple properties at once.
- Add an existing login to a location management groupExisting logins can be added to a location management group using the website.
- Add users with access to multiple Enterprise LocationsFor security reasons, user information can only be added and edited using the website. The website can be accessed from a computer or the web browser of a mobile device.
- Change the name of an Enterprise groupLocation management group names can be changed using the website.
- Create a Business Hours TemplateBusiness hours make it easier to configure and manage commercial features like reporting, arming schedules, auto re-arming, and notifications.
- Create a group Alarm Reported notificationAn alarm reported notification can notify users if there has been an alarm event at any of the properties in the group.
- Create a new Enterprise groupA new Enterprise group can be created if your account is not yet associated to a group.
- Create a new group loginCreating individual logins for each website and app user help keep your system secure.
- Create a new group thermostat scheduleGroup thermostat schedules allow you to manage thermostats across locations at once.
- Create a new group userCreating individual user codes for each person in your group help keep your system secure.
- Create/edit a group Employee arming activity notificationAn employee arming activity notification can notify users when and who is opening up for the day and closing down for the night at any of the properties in the group.
- Create/edit a group Not open on time notificationA not open on time notification can notify users if the system was not disarmed during the arrival hours specified at any of the properties in the group.
- Create/edit a group Opened Unexpectedly notificationAn Opened Unexpectedly notification can notify users if the system was disarmed after closing hours and before arrival hours at any of the properties in the group.
- Create/edit a group silent alarm reported notificationA silent alarm reported notification can notify users if a silent alarm has been reported by an employee at any of the properties in the group.
- Delete an Enterprise groupEnterprise groups can be deleted using the website. When a group is deleted, all of the logins/systems associated with each other through the deleted group will no longer be associated with each other.
- Enable Smarter Business ReportsSmarter Business Reports can be enabled using the website.
- Export panel slot numbers for a groupThe panel slot numbers report shows all users and user codes associated with any system in the group.
- Move/remove a location from a groupLocations can be moved between groups or removed from a group using the website.
- View group LocationsYou can view and sort all locations in a group by security or thermostat status.