Opened Unexpectedly notifications can notify users if the system was disarmed after closing hours or before arrival hours at any of the properties in the group.
Note: Business hours must be enabled and defined for all locations in the system group in order to receive the Enterprise Open/Close Event Notification. For more information about configuring business hours, see Enable/configure business hours.
To create/edit a group Opened Unexpectedly notification:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Using the Locations dropdown menu, select the desired group.
- Click Notifications.
- If the notification has already been created, click on the Opened Unexpectedly notification to edit the notification.
- If the notification has not been created:
- Click New Notification.
- Click Business.
- Click Opened Unexpectedly.
- In the Notification name field, enter the desired name for the notification rule.
- In When the selected events occur, click to select Opened Unexpectedly.
- In Recipients, click Add to choose notification recipients.
- Click to select the entries in the Address Book that are to be notified, or click New to add a new address book entry.
- Click Close.
- Verify the notification is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save.