Create/edit a group Opened Unexpectedly notification
Opened Unexpectedly notifications can notify users if the system was disarmed after closing hours or before arrival hours at any of the properties in the group.
Note: Business hours must be enabled and defined for all locations in the system group in order to receive the Enterprise Open/Close Event Notification. For more information about configuring business hours, see Enable/configure business hours.
To create/edit a group Opened Unexpectedly notification:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Using the Locations dropdown menu, select the desired group.
- Click Notifications.
- If the notification has already been created, click on the Opened Unexpectedly notification to edit the notification.
- If the notification has not been created:
- Click New Notification.
- Click Business.
- Click Opened Unexpectedly.
- In the Notification name field, enter the desired name for the notification rule.
- In When the selected events occur, click to select Opened Unexpectedly.
- In Recipients, click Add to choose notification recipients.
- Click to select the entries in the Address Book that are to be notified, or click New to add a new address book entry.
- Click Close.
- Verify the notification is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save.