Create/edit a group Not open on time notification
A not open on time notification can notify users if the system was not disarmed during the arrival hours specified at any of the properties in the group.
Important: Business hours must be defined and enabled for all locations in the system group in order to receive the enterprise Open/Close Event Notification. For more information about configuring business hours, see Enable/configure business hours.
To create/edit a group Not open on time notification using the Alarm.com customer website:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Using the Locations dropdown menu, select the desired group.
- Click Notifications.
- To edit the notification, click for the not open on time notification.
- If the notification has not been created:
- Click New Notification.
- Click Business.
- Click Not open on time.
- Enter the desired name for the notification rule.
- Click to select Not Opened on Time.
- In Recipients, click Add to add notification recipients.
- Select the entries in the Address Book that are to be notified, or click New to add a new address book entry.
- Click Close.
- Verify the notification is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save.