Group thermostat schedules allow you to manage thermostats across multiple locations at once.
To create a new group thermostat schedule using the Alarm.com customer website:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Select the desired group from the locations dropdown menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click Thermostat Schedules.
- Click Create New Template.
- In the Schedule Name field, enter the desired name for the schedule.
- Click Heat for a heat schedule or Cool for cool schedule.
- Make the desired changes to the thermostat template.
- In Location Selection, click to select which locations the template will apply to.
Note: If desired, click Apply this schedule by default to any locations added to the group to any location added to the group.
- Click Save.