Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Business Activity Analytics (BAA) SetupBusiness Activity Analytics is a feature which transforms your security cameras into powerful monitoring devices that help optimize business operations
- Combine multiple Business Activity Analytics (BAA) rules into a groupPeople Counting and People Counting + Occupancy Business Activity Analytics (BAA) rules can be grouped together for improved reporting.
- Create/edit an arming scheduleArming Schedules allow you to enable automatic arming and disarming of your system on a schedule. You can create a schedule for each day of the week.
- Create an auto re-arming ruleAutomated System Re-Arming is a feature that lets you program your security system to automatically switch to an Armed state if specific criteria are met.
- Create and generate a Smarter Business ReportSmarter Business Reports provide an overview of location activity.
- Crowd Gathering OverviewBusiness Activity Analytics - Draw an area of interest and keep track of how many people are in a defined area at any given point.
- Enable/configure business hoursBusiness hours make it easier to setup and manage commercial features like reporting, arming schedules, auto re-arming and notifications.
- Export system activity for commercial accountsCommercial accounts can request up to 12 months worth of account history using the Activity page on the Customer Website.
- Heat Mapping OverviewBusiness Activity Analytics - Visualize movement in an area during a specified date and time range using a heat map. Create a virtual ground zone to track where people spend the most time within that area.
- How can I opt-into or out of 24/7 Managed Access?
- Occupancy + People Counting OverviewBusiness Activity Analytics - Draw a tripwire at the entrance to a location. Track real-time occupancy at all times, and also count the total number of people visiting the location over time.
- People Counting OverviewBusiness Activity Analytics - Draw a tripwire within a location. Count how many people cross it over time.
- Queue Monitoring OverviewBusiness Activity Analytics - Draw an area of interest where people stand in line to track queue size and average wait times. Similar to Crowd Gathering, but with advanced functionality designed for tracking queues.
- Business Activity Analytics (BAA) Configure Queue Monitoring - Video
- Business Activity Analytics (BAA) Crowd Gathering - Video
- Business Activity Analytics (BAA) Heat Mapping - Video
- Business Activity Analytics (BAA) Occupancy + People Counting - Video
- Business Activity Analytics (BAA) People Counting - Video
- Getting started with a Commercial accountThis video walks through some of the basic features associated with an Alarm.com Commercial account.
How-to troubleshooting guides
- Commercial report does not have a PDF attachment
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between Smart Arming and Arming Schedules?