Save time and money while preserving your business's security by allowing your service provider to manage your system for you.
Using 24/7 Managed Access, you will remain in control of your account, including the ability to determine the security categories your service provider manages (e.g., Arming & Disarming, Video & Images, User Code Management, Login Management), while maintaining the ability to update or revoke your service provider's access at any time.
To grant access to your service provider:
- Contact your service provider to let them know you are interested in 24/7 Managed Access.
- When they request access to your business accounts or Community management accounts, you will receive an email with a link to log in and approve access.
- Once logged in, agree to the terms and conditions.
To manage access settings:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Settings.
- Click 24/7 Managed Access Settings.
- Click Opt-Out of Managed Access or select which specific features should be excluded.
- Click Save.