- Change the layout of the live video pageThe layout of the live video page can be reorganized to display four identically sized streams in a grid (2x2), or one large stream next to three small streams (1+3).
- Create/edit a camera groupCamera groups allow you to organize your video streams on the Live Video page the way you want them. You can create multiple camera groups and switch between them as needed.
- Interact with visitors and devices using the doorbell camera call screenYou can talk to individuals at their door using the app or a compatible panel. Additionally, you can control select devices from the live video call screen.
- Santa SecurityCatch Santa visiting your home this year with the Alarm.com Santa Security feature. For a limited time, you can take snapshots using compatible cameras, insert an image of Santa, and send the evidence to friends and family.
- Take a video recordingUsers can record on demand video clips from cameras and video device.
- Take a video snapshotUsers can request on demand still snapshots from cameras and video device.
- View live videoLive video from cameras and video devices can be viewed from the app and website.
- View specific video devices or camera groupsYou can select which video devices or camera groups you want to see on the Live Video, Onboard 24/7 Timeline, and SVR Timeline pages using the Customer Website.