For accounts that have more than one camera, the layout of the live video page on the Alarm.com customer website can be reorganized to display four identically sized streams in a grid (2x2), one large stream next to three small streams (1+3), two streams at a time, or a single stream at a time. When using the Alarm.com app, you can scroll through all camera feeds. If you log out of your account, the layout reverts to the default 2x2 grid.
If you want to change the order of video streams, creating a camera group is the best way to do that. For more information, see Create/edit a camera group.
Note: A maximum of four cameras can be displayed at a time. For accounts with more than four cameras, click or to view additional stream pages.
To change the layout of the live video page when using the Alarm.com customer website:
Note: The live video streams will automatically resize to fit the screen.
Using the Alarm.com customer website, you can view up to 25 live video streams at a time.
- is the default live video stream layout. Click or to decrease or increase the amount of cameras displayed up to a 5+5 layout.
- To arrange live video streams with a preset layout, click and select the desired layout.
- Click to arrange streams in a 1+3 layout.
- Click to arrange streams in a 1+5 layout.
- Click to arrange streams in a 1+7 layout.
- Click to arrange streams in a 2+8 layout.
- Click to arrange streams in a 4+2+4 layout.
Note: Live video stream layouts will not display if you do not have enough cameras to fill it.
- If you have more than 25 cameras, click or to view additional stream pages.
Using the Alarm.com app, the live video streams are arranged in a grid based on screen size.
- Flick up or down to scroll between streams.