For accounts that have more than one camera, the layout of the live video page on the Alarm.com customer website can be reorganized to display four identically sized streams in a grid (2x2), one large stream next to three small streams (1+3), two streams at a time, or a single stream at a time. When using the Alarm.com app, you can scroll through all camera feeds. If you log out of your account, the layout reverts to the default 2x2 grid.
If you want to change the order of video streams, creating a camera group is the best way to do that. For more information, see Create/edit a camera group.
Note: A maximum of four cameras can be displayed at a time. For accounts with more than four cameras, click or to view additional stream pages.
To change the layout of the live video page when using the Alarm.com customer website:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Video.
- Select a layout:
- Click for a 2x2 grid layout.
- Click / for a 1+3 layout.
- To change which camera view is the largest, mouse over the desired camera view, then click .
- Click / to only display two streams per page instead of four.
- Mouse over the desired camera, then click to see only that camera's live view.