Important: If you do not see the options outlined on this page and would like access to this feature, please contact your service provider for more information.
The Enterprise Wellness offering allows users to expand their business to meet the unique needs of seniors housing and health care facilities. Enterprise Wellness combines population health management and property oversight into one fully-integrated offering.
From an Enterprise Wellness account, users can monitor behavior for an entire population, receive real-time alerts, and use insights to provide care with an emphasis on proactive and preventative intervention. From that same account, users can add security, video, energy, and automation. These can improve quality of life, reduce operational costs, increase energy savings, and more.
For more information about Enterprise, see Enterprise Location Management.
Enterprise Wellness features
Smart Sensors placed throughout resident facilities to track activities and learn routines. These can include door sensors, motion sensors, fall detection pendants, bed and chair sensors, and more. Care staff can then receives real-time notifications to check for vulnerabilities and deliver timely interventions.
Clinical staff can also use the enterprise dashboard to track trends for care planning by viewing the entire population from a single screen.
Real-time Mobile Alerts
This dashboard allows users to view a variety of daily behaviors and monitor whether an activity is unexpected or abnormal.
Example monitored activities:
Alerts help staff respond quickly for improved quality of care and helps avoid complications that lead to higher cost interventions.
Examples of real-time alerts include:
Enterprise security, access control, automation, and video integrate seamlessly and can be controlled from a single Alarm.com Enterprise Wellness account.
The following are some examples of property oversight:
Enterprise Wellness features can help:
- Reduced cost of care by up to $2000 per month.
- Re-allocated savings to more specialized therapies, improving the quality of care.
- Improved medication compliance with AI.
- Substantially reduced costly emergent issues (accidents and hospitalizations).
- Increased resident and family satisfaction.
To access the Enterprise Wellness dashboard:
Note: If a desired location is not listed in the Enterprise Wellness dashboard, it may not have been added to the Enterprise group yet. For more information about how to add locations to an Enterprise group, see Add users with access to multiple Enterprise Locations.
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Verify the Enterprise name is selected, and not a location name. When the Enterprise group is selected, a Locations option shows in the menu instead of Home.
- If a location is selected, use the dropdown menu to select the Enterprise group. Enterprise groups have next to the Enterprise name, whereas locations will have for commercial accounts or for residential accounts next to the location name.
- If the option to select an Enterprise group is not showing, verify the login being used has access to the Enterprise group.
- In Locations, click Wellness.
- To apply dashboard filers:
- Click .
- In Behaviors, use the dropdown menu to select the type of behavior and then click to select the desired behaviors to monitor.
- In Inactivity Duration Greater Than, use the dropdown menu to select the desired time duration to monitor.
- In Trouble Conditions, use the dropdown menu to select whether to monitor device trouble conditions.
- Click Apply.
For more information about single location/system Wellness offerings, see Wellness.
Use case examples
On the initial night of a Medicare episode, a resident left their bed without wearing their emergency button and fell in the bathroom. Caregivers were alerted in real-time of the extended absence from the bed and intervened immediately. The resident was not significantly hurt but could not get up. Had they not used Wellness, the resident would have remained on the floor for at least 10 hours. The patient avoids hospital admission for dehydration.
Savings realized: $7,442 (average cost of hospitalization to treat dehydration).
Bathroom frequency/Urinary Tract Infection
A Wellness customer noticed that her 87-year-old mother had used the bathroom 6 times during the night. She called in the morning and asked her mother to visit the doctor. The mother tested positive for a UTI and was given oral antibiotics, averting her typical pattern of accelerating to a bladder infection requiring IV antibiotics and hospitalization.
Savings realized: $2,399 (average cost of IV antibiotics in a hospital setting).