- Add or change a duress code remotelyDuress codes can be managed remotely using the website or app.
- Change a system user codeExisting system user codes can be updated from the website or app.
- Change a user's nameSystem user's names can be changed to more easily manage systems with multiple users.
- Create a system user codeNew system user codes can be created using the app or the website.
- Delete a system user codeDeleting unused system user codes helps keep the system secure.
- Generate and share system user codesUser code management allows the creation and sharing of user codes using the website or app.
- Manage DevicesWith the Manage Devices page available on the website and mobile app, you can view and manage your entire device ecosystem in one place.
How-to troubleshooting guides
Frequently asked questions
- How can a user code only be given access at certain times?Some systems allow for scheduled or temporary user access that will give specified users access to the system at certain times.