It is possible to switch between multiple Alarm.com accounts from the Alarm.com app or Alarm.com customer website from the same login after a login name has been granted Linked Systems.
Note: If the following options do not appear, Linked Systems may not be activated for the login being used. For more information on how to activate Linked Systems, see How can I link multiple accounts together?.
To switch between accounts using the Alarm.com app:
- Log into the Alarm.com app.
- Tap .
- On the system description, tap to show the other systems attached to the login.
- Tap the system description access. Linked systems will appear in the system description dropdown menu.
Note: An alternate way to switch between systems is by tapping the system name found at the top of the Alarm.com app home screen. If there are less than eight systems associated with the account, users can change systems by swiping left or right on the system name. Otherwise, the system name can simply be selected from the dropdown list.
To switch between accounts using the Alarm.com customer website:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Using the system dropdown menu, click to select the system to access.