If this error message appears for:
"...All Alexa devices are offline"
When all Alexa devices are offline, the Alarm.com Smart Home devices cannot be discovered.
- Plug in the Amazon Alexa devices or power cycle them.
- Interact with the Alexa device. If that does not work, verify the status of the Amazon Alexa devices.
"...One Alexa device is offline"
The Alarm.com Smart Home devices were discovered.
- Tap Echo & Alexa in Devices the Alexa app to confirm.
- Verify the status of the Amazon Alexa devices.
To verify the status of the Amazon Alexa devices:
- Open the Amazon Alexa app.
- Tap .
- Tap Echo & Alexa.
- If a device is offline, it will display Offline below the name of the device.