Qolsys panels with a panel camera (i.e., IQ Panel 2 and IQ Panel 4) can upload the panel camera images for local disarms and alarms. Panel camera images can be configured using the Alarm.com customer website.
Captured images are saved in the Images event gallery and count towards the monthly image upload limit. For more information about viewing the event gallery, see View the Images Gallery.
Important: The panel must be connected to Wi-Fi to upload panel images to the Alarm.com app and Alarm.com customer website.
To configure panel camera images:
This can only be configured using the Alarm.com customer website. If you are unable to see the option to configure panel camera images, contact your service provider.
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Automation.
- Click Rules, if not selected already.
- To enable/disable panel camera disarm and/or alarm images, click the toggle switch for the Panel Camera Alarm Image Uploads and/or Panel Camera Disarm Image Uploads automation rules.
In the following example, alarm image uploads are enabled and disarm image uploads are disabled:
- To configure recipient notifications:
- Click for the automation rule to configure.
- Click Add.
- Select any recipients to be notified from the Address Book dropdown. If the intended recipient is not listed, click New to add a new recipient address.
- Once desired recipients are selected, click Close.
- Click Save.