An Access Control panel can be set up to disarm upon a single or double card swipe using the Alarm.com Alarm.com customer website.
Important: The option to disarm the panel upon the successful card swipe is only available to panels using an LTE or Dual-Path module.
To add a rule to disarm a security panel upon card swipe:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Automation.
- Click Rules.
- Click Add New Rule.
- In the Name of rule field, enter the desired name for the rule.
- In When this event occurs, select Access Control Door.
- Using the first dropdown menu, select which reader triggers the rule.
- Using the second dropdown menu, select either:
- is accessed by a valid credential to require a single card swipe to trigger the disarm.
- is accessed by a valid credential with a double card swipe to require a double card swipe to trigger the disarm.
- Using the third dropdown menu, select Employee or Manager.
- Using the Perform this action dropdown menu, select Disarm.
- In Select Devices, click to select the partitions that are disarmed when the rule is triggered.
- In During these time frames, select the desired time frames for the rule.
- Click Save.