If you see a Camera - Firmware Out of Date or SVR - Firmware Out of Date trouble condition on your account, your video device's firmware is out of date and an updated version is available for you to download. Verify your video device meets the following requirements, then use the following steps to upgrade your video device's firmware.
- Video device is installed on the account
- Video device has power
- Video device is connected to the internet
To upgrade the video device's firmware:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Video.
- Click Settings.
- Using the Video Device dropdown menu, select the video device to update.
- Click Video Device Info.
- In Firmware Version, click Update Firmware to send the update to the video device.
Note: The Upgrade Firmware option only appears when there is an available update for the video device.
If you are having trouble updating your video device's firmware, contact your service provider for further assistance. For more information about how to find your service provider's contact information, see Contact your service provider.