Most Alarm.com video devices (e.g., cameras, Video Servers, SVRs, etc.) can be removed from an account using the Alarm.com app or Alarm.com customer website.
Note: Saved clips from the video device are still available on the Alarm.com app and Alarm.com customer website.
Remove a video device from an account
All footage from the video device will also removed from the SVR's hard drive.
To remove a video device using the Alarm.com app:
- Log into the Alarm.com app.
- Tap .
- Tap Manage Devices.
- Tap next to the desired video device.
- In Actions, tap Remove Device.
- Tap Remove.
To remove a video device using the Alarm.com customer website:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Settings.
- Click Manage Devices.
- Click next to the desired video device.
- Click Remove Device.
- Click Remove.
For information about re-adding devices to an account, see Manage Devices.