Change the brightness or color of a SkyBell Doorbell Camera's LED
SkyBell Doorbell Cameras have an LED with variable color and brightness that can be adjusted from the Alarm.com app or Alarm.com customer website.
To change the brightness/color of a SkyBell's LED using the Alarm.com app:
- Log into the Alarm.com app.
- Tap Doorbell Camera.
- Tap .
- Tap LED.
- Use the Brightness slider to adjust the brightness.
- Drag the selector on the color palette to the desired color to change the LED color.
- Tap to save the changes.
To change the brightness/color of a SkyBell's LED using the Alarm.com customer website:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Video.
- Click Settings.
- Use the Video Device dropdown menu to select the desired video device.
- Click Video Device Info.
- Use the Doorbell LED Brightness slider to adjust the brightness.
- Click the Doorbell LED Color swatch and drag the selector to change the LED color.
- Click Save.