View continuously recorded video using Smart View
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Stream footage recorded using a Stream Video Recorder (SVR) or an Onboard Recording rule at any time using Smart View. Playback is available using the Alarm.com customer website or Alarm.com app.
To access Smart View
To access Smart View using the Alarm.com app:
- Log into the Alarm.com app.
- Tap .
- Tap Video.
- Tap 24/7 or SVR.
- Tap .
- play footage.
- skip forward 30 seconds (unavailable when viewing SVR footage using the Alarm.com app).
- skip backward 30 seconds (unavailable when viewing SVR footage using the Alarm.com app).
- 1x refers to the currently selected playback speed.
- choose a specific playback date.
- Use the digital zoom feature to look more closely at the playback. For more information about the digital zoom feature, see the Digital Zoom section in View live video.
Timeline scale controls
- HOUR and DAY buttons are available to adjust the timeline scale using the Alarm.com customer website.
- 1h (hour), 1d (day), and 1w (week) options are available for SVR footage playback using the Alarm.com app.
- skip ahead by the current timeline scale.
- skip back by the current timeline scale.
Additional features available using the Alarm.com customer website
Player view options
|Toggle theater mode
|Toggle fullscreen mode
|Cycle expanded camera forwards
|Cycle expanded camera backwards
Select Camera Dropdown
|Navigate forwards inside
||Up Arrow + Tab
|Navigate backwards inside
||Down Arrow + Shift +T ab
||Space + Enter
|Open Save Modal (when selector is open)
Playback controls (Onboard, SVR)
|Seek backwards 30 sec.
|Seek forwards 30 sec.
|Speed reset to 1x
Timeline event filters
- If the Activity pane is closed, click .
- Click .
- Using the available dropdown menus, select the desired event filters.
- Click Apply.
Expand and collapse concurrent timelines
- Click to view only one camera's timeline bar
- Click to view all selected camera timelines at once.
Download save clip from the Onboard Recordings
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Video.
- Click Onboard Recordings.
- Using the camera selection dropdown menu, select the desired device.
- Click .
- In the Download Video pop-up window, choose the day, start time, and a duration of up to 15 minutes.
- Click Download.
- Click Ok.
- The requested clip will begin downloading to the computer being used.