The ADC-CSVR2000P/2008P/2016P can play back live and recorded video locally to one or two monitors using its HDMI outputs. The ADC-CSVR2000P/2008P/2016P can output the video of all of the cameras associated to it.
To connect the ADC-CSVR2000P/2008P/2016P to a monitor:
Connect external monitors/TVs
Attach up to two monitors/TVs to the device using the HDMI ports. The outputs are mirrored, so the same interface is shown on two screens.
Connect a keyboard and mouse to navigate the user interface
Use the two rear USB 2.0 ports to connect a keyboard and mouse. The front USB 3.0 port is recommended to be reserved for connecting external storage devices.
To arrange the cameras on the screen:
Click and drag the views to the desired location.
To see additional camera details:
- Right-click the camera.
- Click OSD (On-screen display). The additional details include the following:
- Camera model
- Bitrate in Kbps
- Frame rate
To adjust the total cameras on screen at once:
- Click Grid.
- Click the icon that corresponds to the desired layout. The options include 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, and 4x4 grid layouts.
To have the camera views rotate through all available cameras:
- Click Sequence.
- Click Enable.
- Use the Duration slider to select the amount of time between each rotation.
Search footage (local login required)
To add a specific camera to the screen:
- Click Search.
- Click the desired camera to view. The same camera can be added multiple times.
- To remove a camera from view, right-click it and select Remove Camera.
To adjust the total cameras on the Search screen at once:
- Click Grid.
- Click the icon that corresponds to the desired layout. The options include 1x1 or 2x2 grid layouts.
Recorded playback user interface
|Skip backward one frame||Play backwards||Pause||Play forwards||Skip forward one frame|
- Click the timestamp at the bottom of the screen to select the date of the footage.
- Use the slider to adjust the playback speed.
For more information about the export process, see Export video using the ADC-CSVR2000P/2008P/2016P local interface.