By default, Image Sensors capture images when it detects motion during an alarm event. This alarm rule cannot be disabled or removed, but notification recipients can be configured using the Alarm.com customer website.
The Image Sensor alarm rule automatically uploads up to five captures per alarm event to the Images Event Gallery on the Alarm.com app and Alarm.com customer website. Additional captures are available for manual upload. For more information about uploading images, see Upload captured images to the Image Sensor Gallery.
To add notification recipients to an Image Sensor alarm rule:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Automation.
- Click Rules.
- In Capture Images During Alarms, click .
- In Recipients, click Add.
- In the Address Book, select the desired recipients.
- To add an unlisted recipient, click New.
- Click Close.
- Verify all desired recipients are included.
- Click Save.