Image Sensor Activity Alert rules can capture and automatically upload images from the first motion events detected after a specified period of inactivity.
To create an Image Sensor Activity Alert rule:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Automation.
- Click Add New Rule.
- Click Image Sensor Rule.
- Click Activity Alert.
- Enter the name of the new Image Sensor Activity Alert rule.
- Using the When no activity is detected for dropdown menu, select the desired period of inactivity.
- Using the Capture first motion event on dropdown menu, select the Image Sensor you would like to capture the image.
- In During this time frame, click to select either of the following:
- At All Times to have the rule trigger every time motion is detected after the specified amount of time.
- Only During the Following Times to specify the days and times the rule can be triggered.
- In Recipients, click Add to add notification recipients.
- Click to select the desired recipients from the Address book, or add an unlisted recipient by clicking New.
- Click Close.
- Verify the rule is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save.