Image Sensor Daily View rules can capture the first motion event detected during a specified timeframe.
Daily View images are automatically uploaded and deducted from the monthly upload quota.
To create an Image Sensor Daily View rule:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Automation.
- Click Add New Rule.
- Click Image Sensor Rule.
- Click Daily View.
- Enter the desired name for the new Image Sensor Daily View rule.
- In When motion is reported by, click to select the motion sensors that the rule applies to.
Note: If multiple sensors are selected, only the first image sensor to detect motion uploads an image.
- In During this time frame, click to select either of the following:
- At All Times to have the rule trigger every time the first motion event is detected.
- Only During the Following Times to specify the days and times the rule can be triggered.
- In Recipients, click Add to choose notification recipients.
- Click to select the desired recipients from the Address book, or add an unlisted recipient by clicking New.
- Click Close.
- Verify the rule is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save.