A silent alarm reported notification can notify users if a silent alarm has been reported by an employee at any of the properties in the group.
To create/edit a group silent alarm reported using the Alarm.com customer website:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Using the Locations dropdown menu, select the desired group.
- Click Notifications.
- To edit the notification, click for the silent alarm reported notification.
- If the notification has not been created:
- Click New Notification.
- Click Business.
- Click Silent alarm reported.
- Enter the desired name for the notification rule.
- In When Alarm of type, click to select Silent.
- Using the Is reported by dropdown menu, select Any Sensor or Specific Sensor to receive reports from a specific sensor.
Note: Do not choose to send a Duress Panic SMS or push notification to a potential Duress Code user.
- In Recipients, click Add to choose notification recipients.
- Click the entries in the Address Book that are to be notified, or click New to add a new address book entry.
- Click Close.
- Verify the notification is configured with the correct settings.
- Click Save.