Camera settings can be changed to alter or improve image quality.
To change Video Device Image settings:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Video.
- Click Settings.
- Use the Video Device dropdown menu to select the desired video device.
- Click Video Device Image.
- Use the Brightness slider to adjust the brightness between -5 (darkest) and 5 (brightest).
- Use the Contrast slider to adjust the contrast between -5 (least contrast) and 5 (most contrast).
- Use the Saturation slider to adjust the saturation between -5 (least saturated) and 5 (most saturated).
- Use the Sharpness slider to adjust the sharpness between -3 (least sharp) and 3 (most sharp).
- Use the Night Vision Sensitivity dropdown menu to select High, Normal, or Low.
- Use the Max Exposure dropdown menu to select Automatic, or choose from a range between 1/5 second and 1/480 second.
- Click Save.