Adjusting the video resolution and image quality of SkyBell Doorbell Cameras can optimize the quality for a variety of conditions.
To change other video camera image quality settings, see Change a camera's live video image quality.
To change a Skybell's video resolution and quality using the Alarm.com app:
- Log into the Alarm.com app.
- Tap Doorbell Camera.
- Tap .
- Using the Resolution and Quality dropdown menu, select the desired option.
- Tap .
To change a Skybell's video resolution and quality using the Alarm.com customer website:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Video.
- Click Settings.
- Using the Video Device dropdown menu, select the desired video device.
- Click Video Device Info.
- Using the Video Resolution & Quality dropdown, select the desired resolution.
- Click Save.