Video Analytics recording rules can be deleted using the Alarm.com app or Alarm.com customer website. Any additional video recording rules can be deleted using the Alarm.com customer website.
Delete a Video Analytics recording rule
To delete a Video Analytics recording rule using the Alarm.com app:
- Log into the Alarm.com app.
- Tap Video.
- Tap .
- Tap Recording Rules.
- On the Video Analytics recording rule to delete, tap .
- Tap Delete rule.
To delete a video recording rule using the Alarm.com customer website:
Caution: When deleting a local recording rule where a video device records to an SVR (Stream Video Recorder), the video device's associated footage will be removed from the SVR.
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Video.
- Click Recording Rules.
- Click on the recording rule to be deleted.
- On the Delete Rule pop-up window, click Yes.