Delete a video recording rule
Video Analytics recording rules can be deleted using the Alarm.com app or Alarm.com customer website. Any additional video recording rules can be deleted using the Alarm.com customer website.
Delete a Video Analytics recording rule
To delete a Video Analytics recording rule using the Alarm.com app:
- Log into the Alarm.com app.
- Tap Video.
- Tap .
- Tap Recording Rules.
- On the Video Analytics recording rule to delete, tap .
- Tap Delete rule.
To delete a video recording rule using the Alarm.com customer website:
Caution: When deleting a local recording rule where a video device records to an SVR (Stream Video Recorder), the video device's associated footage will be removed from the SVR.
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Video.
- Click Recording Rules.
- Click on the recording rule to be deleted.
- On the Delete Rule pop-up window, click Yes.