Systems with multiple partitions can be more easily managed with customized partition names. Partitions are ordered alphabetically in the app, so renaming a partition can help change a partition's position in a partition list.
To change a partition name:
Partition names can only be updated using the Alarm.com customer website. It cannot be updated using the Alarm.com app.
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- In the Security card, click as outlined in the following image:
- Click for the partition to be edited.
- In Device Name, enter the new partition name.
- Click to close the Systems Settings window. This saves the changes automatically.