Users can view animated images triggered by an alarm or motion event and captured by the Image Sensor on the Alarm.com app. The app automatically scrolls through four static images, creating an animation that users can start and pause by tapping on the screen or swiping forward and back. When the animation is paused, users can also scroll through the images.
- Image Sensor Version 3 (ADC-IS-300-LP)
- Mobile app version:
- iOS app version 4.7+
- Android app version 4.7+
To view animated images captured by the Image Sensor:
- Log into the Alarm.com app.
- In the Images card, tap the image to start playback. The animation begins as soon as 2 of the 4 images are uploaded.
- To pause, tap the image again.
- Tap to view all 4 images, download, share, or delete them.
Note: The static images are in higher resolution than the video still frames.