Skip to main content
Smart Home Skill - Create a group of Amazon Alexa Smart Home devices
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To create a group of Amazon Alexa Smart Home devices:
- Open the Amazon Alexa app.
- Tap .
- Tap in the upper right corner.
- Tap Add Group.
- Either tap Custom Name and enter a Group Name or select a Common Name.
- Tap Next.
- Tap to select the devices you would like to add to the group.
- Tap Save.
- The group should now display under Groups in the Devices section of the app. The group below is named Kitchen.