An alarm-reported notification can notify users if there has been an alarm event at any of the properties in the group.
To create a group Alarm Reported notification using the Alarm.com customer website:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Select the desired group from the locations dropdown menu.
- Click Notifications.
- Click New Notification.
- Click Business.
- Click Alarm Reported.
- Name the new notification rule.
- In When Alarm of type, select the types of alarms to report.
- In Is reported by, select either:
- Any Sensor to be notified about alarms on any sensor.
- Specific Sensor to be notified about alarms on specific sensors you select.
- To choose notification recipients, click Add.
- Click the entries in the Address Book that are to be notified, or click the New button to add a new address book entry.
- Click Close.
- Verify the notification is configured with the correct settings.
Note: Do not choose to send a Duress Panic SMS or push notification to a potential Duress Code user.
- Click Save.