Commercial accounts can request up to 12 months worth of account history using the Activity page on the Alarm.com customer website. The Activity page filters for event and device information can be used to help narrow down the activity search (e.g., arm/disarm times, access control events, Z-Wave lock, etc.). The requested system history is sent to the specified email addresses and comes as an email attachment in .csv format. The file can then be imported for analysis and archiving on your computer.
Note: Only 10,000 events can be requested at a time. If an activity history request contains more than 10,000 events, more filters need to be applied to narrow the scope of the activity history.
To export up to a year of system activity for commercial accounts:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Activity.
- Click Searching for older activity history found at the bottom of the activity list.
- Using the Start Date and End Date fields, select a date range for the system activity request.
- In Users, use the dropdown menu to select the users to search for.
- In Event Types, use the dropdown menu to select the events to search for.
- In Device Type, use the dropdown menu to select the devices to search for.
- In Send results to, click to select the desired recipient of the activity results.
- If a new recipient needs to be entered, click Click Here to create a user with an email address or add an email address to an existing user.
- Click Submit.