There are several reasons why you may be unable to hear audio during a doorbell call.
If unable to hear audio during a doorbell call:
- Verify the Alarm.com Alarm.com app is updated to the most recent version.
- Verify the media volume on the mobile device isn't muted and the sound is turned up.
- Verify the app has access to the mobile device's microphone.
- Verify the mobile device does not have any Do Not Disturb settings enabled.
- Listen for sound out of the device's speaker as well as with headphones to determine if the issue to related to one of these.
- Test other applications for audio functionality.
- Test a doorbell call using another mobile device.