Exporting the system activity history is useful for storing key records and gaining new insights for your system. The system activity history can be exported as a CSV or PDF file using the Alarm.com customer website. The activity history can display the activity history of the past 60 days or up to 1,000 events.
Note: Only 1,000 events can be exported at a time. If an activity history contains more than 1,000 events, more filters need to be applied to narrow the scope of the activity history.
To export the system activity history:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Activity.
- Click to expand Filters.
- Select any of the following filters to search with:
- Using the Search bar to view activity matching specific keywords.
- Using the Date Range to view activity within a specified timeframe.
- Using the Users dropdown menu to view the activity of specified users.
- Using the Event Type dropdown menu to view activity from specific events.
- Using the Device Type dropdown menu to view activity from specific device types.
- Using the Device Name dropdown menu to view activity from specific devices.
- Click , and then select to export the filtered system activity search as either a CSV or PDF file. The file is downloaded to your computer.