Dark Mode is a visual setting that helps to reduce eye strain in dark environments by adopting dark background colors and light text. Dark Mode can be viewed using the Alarm.com app.
- An iOS device with version 14+ or an Android device with version 10+
- Alarm.com Alarm.com app version 5.1.0+
- Changes the appearance of the Alarm.com app to a dark background with white text
- Slightly lighter color for certain icons to provide more contrast against the dark background
- Improves low-light visibility and accessibility for the visually-impaired
- Provides a more customized mobile app experience to meet customers' preferences
- Helps to reduce eye strain and extend phone battery life
Configure Dark Mode
Dark Mode is available for iOS and Android devices and can be configured using the Alarm.com app.
To configure Dark Mode:
- Log into the Alarm.com app.
- Tap .
- Tap App Settings.
- Tap Appearance.
- In Dark Mode:
- Tap On to enable Dark Mode.
- Tap Off to disable Dark Mode.
- Tap Automatic to adjust Dark Mode based on the system settings for the device.
Note: Dark Mode is set to Automatic by default.