Based on the information entered in the Electricity Provider Settings section about your electricity provider, rate plan, and billing period, combined with the energy consumption data reported by your devices, a cost estimate for energy used is created.
To update electricity provider settings:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Activity.
- Click Energy Usage.
- Click Settings & Bill Information.
- Click Electricity Provider Settings.
- Using the Electricity Provider dropdown menu, select your electricity provider.
- Using the Service Package dropdown menu, select your service package.
- In Most Recent Bill, enter the Last Date on Bill and Approximate Bill Amount.
- Click Save.