Associate a camera with a Stream Video Recorder (SVR) to start local 24/7 recording.
To associate a camera with an SVR:
- Verify that all of the video devices for the SVR to record from are enrolled on your account.
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Video.
- Click Recording Rules.
- Click Local Recordings.
Note: If there is more than one Stream Video Recorder on the account, use the dropdown menu to select the desired Stream Video Recorder.
- Click Add New Schedule.
- Configure the schedule:
- In Record from this camera, click to select the camera to record to the Streaming Video Recorder.
- Using the At the following frame rate dropdown menu, select the frame rate.
- Using the At this resolution dropdown menu, select the resolution if the camera supports it.
- Using the At this quality dropdown menu, select the quality.
- In During this time frame, select a time frame for the rule to be active.
- To limit the number of days to record:
- Click Advanced Options.
- Click the Limit the number of days to record toggle switch to enable the limit.
- Using the dropdown menu, select the number of days to record.
Note: Recorded video will still be automatically overwritten if you reach your local storage capacity prior to the day limit.
- Click Save.
- Click Save Schedule.