The number of Image Sensor images that can be uploaded per month can be viewed when you log into the Alarm.com app or Alarm.com customer website.
For more information about updating your monthly upload limit, contact your service provider.
Note: Unused Image Sensor uploads do not carry over from month to month. The upload limit is reset on the first day of each month. If the upload limit is reached in the previous month, the Image Sensor will resume uploading images according to its capture rules the following month.
View your current upload limit
A customer's current Image Sensor upload limit for the month can be viewed using the Alarm.com app or Alarm.com customer website.
To view the Image Sensor upload limit for the month using the Alarm.com app:
Note: The Alarm.com app only displays the number of uploads remaining. To view the number of image uploads used and the total monthly upload limit use the Alarm.com customer website.
- Log into the Alarm.com app.
- Tap Images.
- Tap Upload. This page displays the number of image uploads remaining for the current month.
The following image displays that the user has 15 image uploads remaining for the current month.
To view the Image Sensor upload limit for the month using the Alarm.com customer website:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- On the Image Sensor card, click .
- Click Past Events. This page displays how many uploads have been used for the month, how many uploads are remaining for the month, and the total number of uploads available per month.
In the following image, the user has used 25 image uploads, has 15 images left, and their total monthly upload limit is 40 image uploads.