Once Smart Shades are integrated with Alarm.com, they can be automated using the Schedules feature.
Create/edit a shade schedule
To create/edit a shade schedule using the Alarm.com customer website:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Automation.
- Click Schedules.
- Click Add Schedule, then click Shade Schedule to create a new schedule.
- To edit a schedule, click .
- In Name of Rule, enter a name of the schedule.
- In Automate My, click to select Shades.
- In Select Devices, click to select the desired devices.
- In On these days, click to select the desired days for the schedule to apply.
- In Perform these actions, using the First dropdown menu, select the desired beginning action.
- In Time of Day, use the dropdowns to select the desired time for the beginning action.
- Using the Then dropdown menu, select the next desired action.
- If the Then action differs from the First action, click to select the desired time for that action to occur.
- If desired, in Away from home option, click Make times approximate (give/take about 45 min.).