Skip to main content
Disable Alarm.com on Google Home
- Last updated
Save as PDF
To disable Alarm.com on Google Home:
- Open Google Assistant on the mobile device.
- Tap . This icon may look different depending on the device used.
- Flick to the bottom of the Explore page, then tap Your Actions.
- In Linked, perform either of the following:
- For iOS devices - Tap for the Alarm.com action.
- For Android devices - Tap the logo for the Alarm.com action.
- Perform either of the following to disable Alarm.com from Google Home:
- For iOS devices - Flick to find Account status or Account linking, then tap Unlink.
- For Android devices - Tap Unlink next to the Alarm.com logo.