A new Enterprise group can be created if your account is not yet associated with a group.
To create a new Enterprise group:
- Log into the Alarm.com customer website.
- Click Settings.
- Click Multi-Location Management.
- Click Continue to begin creating a new Enterprise group.
- Click to select if other systems are going to be associated with the new Enterprise group, then click Continue.
- Enter a name for the Enterprise group, then click Continue.
- Select the Enterprise group logins that should have administrator roles for the group, then click Finish.
For more information about Enterprise Location Management, see Enterprise Location Management (ELM) Dashboard - Getting Started.